If you’re curious, then I suggest you just go have a look at my github
profie. But here are a few of the projects that I personally like.
- cherries.js –
My personal favorite. Tiny
stand alone curried functions for ordinary tasks, such as
- iters.js – My new favorite. A tiny experiment in
working with iterators. The library basically consists utility functions either working directly
on iterators or using them internally.
- nod.js – A plugin that tries to solve the surprisingly
difficult problem of providing good input validation on forms. Easily my most popular project.
- d3-experiments – As the name suggests, this is
a repository of experiments done in the excellent d3js. So far there is very
- learning – An introduction to generators and csp in
to beginners, and to progress one step at a time.
- classname.js – Simple utility tool to build (and
- gertrude – A node.js tool for creating dependency
out a few times.